Is there a resource not listed here that you would like to see included? Let us know!
- Journal of Chemical Education - Through this partnership, JCE continues to serve the chemistry education community as it has for the past 86 years and now with all the advantages of a modern, award-winning publishing platform.
- Chemistry Education Research and Practice – CERP is a peer-reviewed journal published by the Royal Society of Chemistry that includes papers that describe the results of research in chemical education and/or papers that describe changes in educational practices that are based on the results of research in chemical education.
- The Chemical Educator - The Chemical Educator is a peer-reviewed journal serving the needs of all chemical education professionals at an affordable cost. The Chemical Educator is a working journal, a reference to current topics, experiments, and teaching methodology.
- Education in Chemistry - The only magazine in the UK aimed at teachers of chemistry at all levels.
- Journal of College Science Teaching - A peer-reviewed journal published by the National Science Teachers Association.
- The Science Teacher - A peer-reviewed journal published by the National Science Teachers Association for high school teachers.
- ChemMatters - The award-winning high school chemistry magazine that demystifies chemistry in our everyday lives.
- CHEMED list Server - This is an international Chemistry Education Discussion List of interest to science educators from middle school through university. This is a non-commercial list and those with interests in any phase of Science Education are invited to join and participate.
- Chemistry Education Research List Serv - Distributes Chemistry Education Research announcements and news.
- Resources at the Education Office of the ACS - Promoting excellence in science education and community outreach.
- The Catalyst - Chemistry Resources For The Secondary Education Teacher On The WWW
- ChemSource - The ChemSource materials represent an array of linked products designed to provide chemistry teachers with quality support to enhance their effectiveness in the classroom
- American Chemical Society - A congressionally chartered independent membership organization which represents professionals at all degree levels and in all fields of chemistry and sciences that involve chemistry.
- National Science Digital Library - A national network of digital envirionments dedicated to advancing science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) teaching and learning for all learners, in both formal and informal settings.
- American Association of Physics Teachers - A strong professional physics science society dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in physical science education.
- National Science Teachers Association - A member-driven organization that publishes books and journals for science teachers, holds conferences on science education, and other activities that provide ways to connect science teachers with one another.